2021 NWI Shockers Part Time Travel Baseball Program:
Our Part Time Travel Program consists of players ages 7 – 12 years old.
We will form teams at the 8u, 9u, 10u, 11u and 12u age levels.
Teams will be formed with players that continue to play in their local in house baseball programs and want to train with our professional staff Jan – March (twice a week) then return to their in house program season April – June.
This Part Time Travel program is not for players looking for full time travel!
Once players in house seasons are over in June 2021, the NWI Shocker Part Time travel teams play in locally run baseball tournaments picked by each teams Manager.
The number of tournaments will be determined by each teams Manager.
(Tournament cost is not included in the NWI Shockers Baseball Winter Training cost.)
10u Shockers (Zentz) Part Time Tryout
Sunday 8/30 @ 4pm
Location: Heritage Park 1550 Sangamon Crete, IL
Click here for map
Cost: $750 ($375 deposit once roster spot is offered)
What’s all included in the Shockers Baseball Part Time Program:
• One full uniform. Shocker hat, jersey, pant, belt & socks.
• Twice a week practices Jan – March (12 weeks!!).
• 1 hour team hitting practice at All Aspects Baseball and Softball Academy
• 90 minute team practice with a professional Shocker instructor staff member at each Sparta Dome (Crown Point, IN) practice.
• Private one on one lessons!
We are looking for NEW team Managers at all age levels 8u, 9u, 10u, 11u and 12u to form additional teams for 2021. Returning NWI Shockers Part Time Travel Baseball teams may have some open roster spots as well.
If you have a group of players looking to form a new part time travel team, get some winter training, then play some summer tournaments after your in house seasons, please contact GMShockers@yahoo.com today for more information on getting your group or team approved as a NWI Shockers Baseball team.
If you are looking to Manage a part time Shocker Baseball team please contact GMShockers@yahoo.com to discuss the opportunity to be part of a great baseball developing program.
2021 NWI Shockers Full Time Travel Baseball 13u -17u:
As of 8/24/20 We still have openings on these 2021 Shocker Baseball teams.
14u Shockers (Locke) needs couple players.
14u Shockers (Layman) needs 1-2 players.
15u Shockers (Ochoa) & (Orozco) looking for 2 players.
16u Shockers (Walker) needs a MIF that can Pitch.
17u Shockers (Bridges) needs a Catcher and couple Pitchers.
18u Shockers (Griffith) needs couple players. Pitching a plus
To determine what age group you are. The age you are on April 30th will determine what to team to tryout for.
Our 13u and 14u NWI Shocker teams will play 12 tournaments April – July 2021.
Our 15u, 16u & 17u NWI Shocker teams will play 7-8 tournaments June – July 2021.
All full time travel teams will practice twice a week starting Dec – March.
* High school age players will practice Dec until their high school tryouts.
• 1 – 60 min hitting practice at All Aspects Baseball and Softball Academy.
• 1 – 90 min team practice at Sparta Dome in Crown Point, IN
• 3 jerseys, 2 pants, 2 hats, 1 helmet, 1 back pack or catcher rolling bag.
• All indoor winter practices will be run by our professional Shocker baseball staff.
• Professional NWI Shocker staff will many of these full time travel teams.
• Once teams start with tournaments (June & July) they will continue to practice twice a week.
• One outdoor practice at a field & one 60 minute hitting practice at All Aspects.
If you would like to manage or bring your own team into the NWI Shockers Baseball organization please contact GMShockers@yahoo.com
If you have a group of players looking for a full time travel team contact GMShockers@yahoo.com
15u – 18u Fall High School Mentoring Program:
If interested in our mid Aug – mid Oct fall program please email GMShockers@yahoo.com
Practices and scrimmage games held at:
Heartland Sports Complex 10600 White Oak Ave St John, IN
Click link below for map/directions.
Heartland Park Sports Complex
Schedule A Private & Confidential tryout:
Location: All Aspects Baseball and Softball Academy
332 East Sauk Trail
South Chicago Heights, IL
Email: GMShockers@yahoo.com to set up a private & confidential tryout
If you are an experienced baseball instructor or an experienced baseball coach and would like to join our professional staff. Please email your resume/biography to GMShockers@yahoo.com
Director of Baseball Operations
NWI Shockers Baseball